As founder and manager of Guidry Land Development, LLC, Cliff Guidry is directly responsible for the direction and growth of the company. He oversees strategic corporate planning, corporate financing, and new project development. He has been involved in the development, construction, renovation, ownership, and management of real estate holdings throughout multiple states (Louisiana, Alabama, Texas, Florida) for over 23 years.
Cliff is a life-long resident of Louisiana. When not working on real estate endeavors, he enjoys spending time with his wife Aimee and their 4 children.
What We Do
Real Estate Acquisitions
Managing stakeholder communications and expectations
Residential and Commercial Development
Assesses markets, develops budgets and obtains appropriate permits for projects
Perform accounting functions by tracking revenue and expenses for ongoing properties
About our Work
- Develop schedules for projects and managed all processes to obtain jurisdictional permits and approvals.
- Perform feasibility analysis to evaluate potential development sites.
- Perform accounting functions by tracking revenue and expenses for ongoing properties.
- Collaborate with leasing agents and advertising agencies to market vacant spaces.
- Value residential real estate investment opportunities to determine property values.
- Coordinate bid and qualifications processes to select architects, professional consultants, and contractors for projects.
- Use retention strategies to maintain high occupancy rates.
- Research demographics of local homeowners to identify target consumers.
- Realign company structure, decreasing scheduling times and increasing profits.
- Perform site investigations to determine developmental requirements.
- Procures financing from conventional and public sources by preparing and submitting financing applications.
- Lead weekly production and operations contractor meetings, facilitating stronger communication, and helping to resolve critical issues.
- Assist in organizing and overseeing assignments to drive operational
Total Project Value $194,580,000 +
Total Project Value $132,400,000 +
Total Project Value $7,626,000 +
Guidry Land Development